I’ve been meeting people lately who desperately need our assistance but procrastinate and think they can do it themselves. Some of these individuals could but don’t know where to begin or have the resources. Some individuals have physical and mental disabilities and are head strong about what they can or cannot do. Moving forward on decision without weeks of contemplating and dwelling on issues.
So what is the “value and benefit” of using a professional service? You hire an attorney to make sure you abide by the law. You hire an account to make sure your in alignment with the IRS. Your hire a senior move manager – professional organizer for the following reasons:
- Experienced, trained, ethical, trustworthy, and confidential
- Coordinating, arranging, organizing and executing the plan
- Support as a coach, a mom, a friend, a therapist on listening to all the emotional issues in one‘s life
- A resource for most situations in moving, selling, dealing with divorce, dementia, and sibling quarrels, family dynamics and more
- Insured, bonded and background checked
- Respective and ask permission prior to conducting a task
- Security and safety is critical
- Resident works alongside of us
- We just get the project done in a timely and efficient manner. Our rates our competitive
We come in with fresh eyes with no judgement. Believe me, we have seen it all and more!!! With proven track record the value of selling your home goes up when our team comes in and de-clutters, stage, removing dated pieces and accessories, and pack up items you want to keep. We suggest painting if needed with latest color palette, organize repair work needed so your home is “buyer ready”. Agents love us because the home is ready for showings. Buyers first judge the home with online pictures. If the rooms are not show ready the pictures will relfect that view. We complete this process with all of our clients (if they chose). Recently a home we completed had a bidding war of offers and the property owner ended up receiving $6,000 over listing price.
If you can sell your house for asking price, what is that value? If you had an extra pair of hands to hevauseelp you sort, de-clutter and stage your home, what is that value? If you could sell unwanted household items and make a few bucks, what is that value? What is the dollar value of eliminating the emotional, physical and mental anguish and sleepiness nights on moving and downsizing?
Let us add value and benefit to your project!