As a senior move managent company, our team plans, coordinates, supervise and execute the entire transition – from start to finish – when a senior or their family makes the decision to downsize or move into a smaller home or retirement community.
Our years of experience includes:
- Free first initial meeting to have a conversation with the family.
- Discussing the stages of the move and timeline.
- Custom floor planning and taking items that bring joy, happiness and love to them.
- Pack and unpack (locally)
- Sell unwanted household items.
- Keep checking in with the family on their goals and expectations.
- Be supportative and understand the emotional roller coaster of the move itself and everything that happens in between.
- As an option, we provide an online inventory with digital pictures for all the assets in the home. This provides all family members to view items online saving family members who live out of town the financial burden of airplane fees and vacation time to view personal property of the home. is a “fair division” process to allocate assets to beneficiaries combing emotional and monetary values.
Here is some past clients have said about Senior Relocation
Sharon an adult sibling who was kind enough to write a review (on a well-known service provider website) of the senior move services that we provided her 81 year-old mother. As a professional, it certainly makes me feel great to know that a satisfied customer took the time to offer her these kind thoughts. Here’s what Sharon had to say:
“Rita was the project manager for an 81 year-olds’ move from a condo to an assisted living senior facility one hour away.
Complete Relocation Solutions provided packing, moving estimates, coordinated the timeline for the move (including the steps in packing) and the design for the new space, along with unpacking services.
I found the Complete Relocation Solutions team to be generous with their listening to all of my mothers stories, organized and efficient with their use of time.
Rita and her team shared stories about their parents and what they had to go through so they understand walking in the trenches for those of us working with our own families. Rita is a resouceful ombudsman for dealing with the complex family issues that come up with these moves. I recommend her and Complete Relocation Solutions team in Indianapolis highly, especially for folks that need a professional household move manager or that need on-the-ground assistance when they live far away from the packing.”
Sharon T, Zionsville, IN
Thank you Sharon!
If we can be of assistance with your move or that of a senior loved one, please call us at 317-514-9793 or
If you or your family member are seeking free advise for assisted living, nursing care, care givers and or home health assistance in Indiana or nationalwide
look at : http://senioradvisors.com
There are several reasons you will need our services:
- Passing of a family member or friend.
- Final household clean-outs and gettng the house ready for the real estate market. Act as project manager for home renovations.
- Home staging for active real estate showings.
- Moving – Just packing or just unpacking at the new location.
- Moving or downsizing an aging senior parent to independent, assisted living, or long term care.
- Want to keep your aging senior parent in their home? “Age in Place”. Re-organize and de-clutter. Safety is an issue.
- Remodeling or Redecorating – packing breakables and clean and polish while unpacking.
- Just organizing need for an extra pair of hands to help.
- Divorce or separation.
- Corporate employee transfers and relocations. No downtime for the employee relocation. Getting settled immediately.
- Digitzing documents, photos, VHS tapes, slides. Preserving the memories.