As a certified senior and specialty move management company servicing central Indianapolis, IN, our team plans, coordinates, supervises, and executes the entire transition from start to finish. When a senior or their family makes the decision to downsize their move into a smaller home, condo, or independent or assisted living within a retirement community, our firm assists with all those options. Our company assists with nationwide moves. Complete Relocation Solutions is a member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) and the National Association of Productivity and Professional Organizers (NAPO).
Our years of experience includes:
- Free first initial meeting to have a conversation with the family.
- Discussion on the stages of downsizing, the move, and timeline.
- Designing a floor plan on furnishing that will fit at the new location, and furnishings that brings the resident love, joy, and happiness.
- Pack and unpack (locally).
- Sell unwanted household items.
- Communicating with the family on progress and updates regarding their loved one and relocation.
- Be supportive and understand during the sorting, organizing, and packing stage. There are a lot of emotions in the decision making process.
- As an option, we provide an online digital household inventory of the contents of the home. Family members out of state can view items online.
Below are some client reviews about Senior Relocation:
Sharon an adult sibling who was kind enough to write a review (on a well-known service provider website) of the senior move services that we provided her 81 year-old mother. As a professional, it certainly makes me feel great to know that a satisfied customer took the time to offer these kind thoughts. Here’s what Sharon had to say:
“Rita was the project manager for an 81 year-olds’ move from a condo to an assisted living senior facility one hour away.
Complete Relocation Solutions provided packing, moving estimates, coordinated the timeline for the move (including the steps in packing) and the design for the new space, along with unpacking services.
I found the Complete Relocation Solutions team to be generous with their listening to all of my mothers stories, organized and efficient with their use of time.
Rita and her team shared stories about their parents and what they had to go through so they understand walking in the trenches for those of us working with our own families. Rita is a resource for dealing with the complex family issues that come up with these moves. I recommend her and Complete Relocation Solutions team in Indianapolis highly, especially for folks that need a professional household move manager or that need on-the-ground assistance when they live far away from the packing.”
Sharon T, Zionsville, IN
I am 80 years old and decided to move from Indiana to a retirement community in Michigan to be near my daughter. I discovered that trying to get my house ready for a showing, downsizing, packing and moving became so overwhelming. I had no family in the area and needed help. I discovered help was not far away. Complete Relocation Solutions seemed to be the answer to my problems. Rita came to the rescue. She was very kind, understanding, and very cooperative working with my schedule. She provided me with good ideas, all the packing and set the schedule up with the movers. Everything went very smoothly and I’d highly recommend this valuable service. Thanks goodness for Rita. Diana S. Moved from Noblesville, IN to Michigan
Call us to assist with your loved ones downsize and move. 317-514-9793 or
There are several reasons you will need our services:
- Passing of a family member or friend.
- Final household clean-outs and getting the house ready for the real estate market.
- Project manager for home renovations.
- Home staging for active real estate showings.
- Moving – Just packing or unpacking at the new local residence.
- Moving or downsizing an aging parent to an independent, assisted living, or long term care community.
- Keeping your aging parent at home. “Age in Place”. Re-organize and de-clutter. Safety is our concern.
- Remodeling or Redecorating – packing prior to construction and unpacking after completion of the project.
- Just organizing – an extra pair of hands to help. Any room in your home, garage and basement.
- Divorce or separation.
- Corporate employee transfers and relocation. No downtime for the employee resettling. Unpacking at their Indianapolis area location.
- Digitizing household inventory. Creating Life Document binder.