There has been a shift in estate sales. Most home owners sold their house quickly and need to move fast on selling those unwanted items, or if they are in the home they do not want the public coming through their house while they are there.
Through our years of experience, we have many resources locally and across the country to sell your items. Please call us so we can come out and evaluate what you have and the best solutions that fit your needs.
Our services can help you liquidate and sale unwanted household items including high end furnishings to collectibles (art, photography, pottery, cermanics, stamps, coins, dolls, all sorts of collections).
What is not salable we work hard to re-purpose, donate and/or find a great home for your items. We are a “Green Company” so we work hard not to put items in a landfill and recycle.
Just call us.
Schatz Marine Barometer and Clock – We always find unique items for sale
Sometimes we sell our clients cars. If you collect special items, join our e-mail so as we “find” your collectible item we can let you know. Send us your e-mail to: email@example.com.
Go to our home page and listen to the WIBC radio interviews.
There are several reasons you will need our services:
- Passing of a family member or friend.
- Final household clean-outs and gettng the house ready for the real estate market. Act as project manager for home renovations.
- Home staging for active real estate showings.
- Moving – Just packing or just unpacking at the new location.
- Moving or downsizing an aging senior parent to independent, assisted living, or long term care.
- Want to keep your aging senior parent in their home? “Age in Place”. Re-organize and de-clutter. Safety is an issue.
- Remodeling or Redecorating – packing breakables and clean and polish while unpacking.
- Just organizing need for an extra pair of hands to help.
- Divorce or separation.
- Corporate employee transfers and relocations. No downtime for the employee relocation. Getting settled immediately.
- Digitzing documents, photos, VHS tapes, slides. Preserving the memories.