Through our years of experience, we have many resources locally and across the nation to sell your items. We come to your home and evaluate what you have, and then discuss the best solutions that fit your needs.
Our services assist you to liquidate unwanted household items including high end furnishings to collectibles (art, photography, pottery, ceramics, stamps, coins, dolls, and all sorts of collections).
What is not salable we work hard to re-purpose, donate, and/or find a great home for your items. We are a “Green Company”serving Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, Westfield, Noblesville, Indianapolis, Greenwood, Avon, Brownsburg, and surrounding areas. Our firm works hard not to put items in the landfill, and recycle.
We sell our clients cars.
Just call us. 317.514.9793
Go to our home page and listen to the WIBC radio interviews.
There are several reasons you will need our services:
- Passing of a family member or friend.
- Final household clean-outs and getting the house ready for the real estate market.
- Project manager for home renovations.
- Home staging for active real estate showings.
- Moving – Just packing or just unpacking at the new local location.
- Moving or downsizing an aging parent to independent, assisted living, or long term care.
- Keeping your aging parent at home. “Age in Place”. Re-organize and de-clutter. Safety is our concern.
- Remodeling or Redecorating – packing prior to construction and unpacking after completion of the project.
- Just organizing – an extra pair of hands to help. Any room in your home, garages, and basement.
- Divorce or separation.
- Corporate employee transfers and relocation. No downtime for the employee resettling. Unpacking.
- Digitizing household inventory. Creating Life Document binder.