Over the years, we have relocated families across the nation moving in or out of central Indianapolis, IN . Transitioning individuals and their families who are advancing within their company, or new careers. In the past few years, most of these transitions have been women advancing in their vocation.
As the women leave their city and home to start their career, many times the husband or partner is left behind taking care of selling the house, cleaning out the home, trying to sell household furnishings, plus taking care of the children.
It’s stressful, overwhelming, and too much to handle. Especially if both partners of the home work, plus have children.
As a move manager (planner) and professional organizer in Indianapolis, IN area, our team takes the stress out of this emotional relocation.
The value added benefits to our services are:
- Work alongside Human Resources department and new company.
- Floor planning. What items will fit into the new location to move.
- Reduce. Sell and donate any unwanted household items. Use locate charities and estate liquidators in their city to reduce their load. Shred outdated documents. Benefit: purging excess weight reduces the cost of shipping for the company and transferee does not move unnecessary furnishings.
- Unpacking services. Our professional residential organizing team can unpack (within the Indianapolis, IN area) a few rooms, or the entire home. We make the beds, put toiletries in bathroom, hang up clothes, organize kitchen and bathrooms, arrange furniture, and remove all moving supplies.
- Project Manager- Move Planner. Those moving into the Indianapolis, IN area arrange, coordinate, supervise and manage family meeting realtors, viewing neighborhoods, schedule and coordinate move out and in dates for a smooth transition.
- Goal. Arrange and professionally organize the “nest” so it is all together and in place for the new employee and their family. The employee and family are resettled quickly so there is no down time for the employee to begin their new role.
Let our team help your team stream line the process. Put us in touch with your human resource or relocation department, or just call us.
No project is too small or too big.
There are several reasons you will need our services:
- Passing of a family member or friend.
- Final household clean-outs and getting the house ready for the real estate market.
- Project manager for home renovations.
- Home staging for active real estate showings.
- Moving – Just packing or just unpacking at the new local location.
- Moving or downsizing an aging parent to independent, assisted living, or long term care.
- Keeping your aging parent at home. “Age in Place”. Re-organize and de-clutter. Safety is our concern.
- Remodeling or Redecorating – packing prior to construction and unpacking after completion of the project.
- Just organizing -An extra pair of hands to help. Any room in your home, garages, and basement.
- Divorce or separation.
- Corporate employee transfers and relocation. No downtime for the employee resettling. Unpacking.
- Digitizing household inventory. Creating Life Document binder.