Over the years we have relocated families across the nation moving up in their current company or taking on new roles with a new organization. Most of these relocation are new positions and have been women.
As the women leave their city and home to start their new career role, the husband or partner is left behind taking care of selling the house, cleaning out the home, trying to sell household furnishings no longer needed, plus taking care of the children.
It’s stressful, overwhelming and too much to handle. Especially if both partners of the home work plus have children.
As a move manager, our team takes the stress out of this emotional transitional time. The value added benefit to our services are:
- Custom floor planning. Pre-owned items you love and adore are strategically measured and evaluated to fit in the new location. Benefit: Moving items that bring you love, joy and happiness.
- Reduce, discard, sell and/ or donate any household items. Benefit reducing excess weight and the cost of the move.
- Unpacking services. Our team can unpack a few rooms or the entire home. We make the beds, put tolietries in bathroom, hang up clothes in the closet, put dishes in the kitchen, arrange furniture and remove all moving supplies.
- Goal. Arrange the “nest” so it is all organized and in place for the new employee and their family. Goal is to settle the family quickly to eliminate the emotional, mental and physical part of the move to a new area and to stimulate greater focus for their new job.
Let our team help your team stream line the process. Put us in touch with your relocation company or just call us.
No project is too small or too big.
There are several reasons you will need our services:
- Passing of a family member or friend.
- Final household clean-outs and gettng the house ready for the real estate market. Act as project manager for home renovations.
- Home staging for active real estate showings.
- Moving – Just packing or just unpacking at the new location.
- Moving or downsizing an aging senior parent to independent, assisted living, or long term care.
- Want to keep your aging senior parent in their home? “Age in Place”. Re-organize and de-clutter. Safety is an issue.
- Remodeling or Redecorating – packing breakables and clean and polish while unpacking.
- Just organizing need for an extra pair of hands to help.
- Divorce or separation.
- Corporate employee transfers and relocations. No downtime for the employee relocation. Getting settled immediately.
- Digitzing documents, photos, VHS tapes, slides. Preserving the memories.