Adopt A Daughter
“A stress free transition during life cycle events”
This personalized concierge service assists busy families and professionals who have aging parent(s) – loved one who needs assistance from time to time. The loved one might be in their family home “Aging In Place”, or independent or assisted living community.
Family members who work full time, busy children’s activities schedule, live out of the city, or travel for work, our Adopt A Daughter service can check on your loved one, so when you and the family visit it is quality time and not running errands.
Our services would include but not limited to:
- Per family discussion a visit once a week or 2 times a month.
- Grocery shopping and delivering items to their home or apartment.
- Pick up and deliver medication.
- Tidying up their apartment or home.
- Assistance in paying bills
- Taking walks within and outside the building or neighborhood.
- Just having conversations.
- Schedule doctors, hair, nails, and other appointments and jotting it in their calendar.
- Do they feel lonely and haven’t been attending activities with the community? We get them out of their apt.
- Shopping for any personal items or toiletries needed and deliver.
- Service area: 60 minute radius of central Indianapolis, IN.
- Ordering products or taking items to Post Office, UPS or FedEX.
- Healthy meal preparation.
Services not included:
- Driving resident outside their home or apartment.
Digitizing Household for “Life Document” binder
Digitizing household contents to be used as your estate planning, division of household assets for the family, and in the event of divorces or consolidation creating household assets in one place. Digital inventory of the household assets are placed on the “cloud” for out of town family to view if parents or family are downsizing.
We assist in organizing to have photos, videos, and slides digitize.