Getting a divorce or losing a loved one is traumatic.
Divorce, it comes down to money and separation of personal assets. A team of professionals such as financial planner, attorney, real estate agent and “yes” a “move managers/professional organizer”, Carmel, IN based are your team. And most of the times it is in that order.
Widowhood, a loved one could have been sick for a while or a sudden accident.
Dealing with grief in both cases is so stressful and produces “life cycle change”. Change is difficult, but when you have a team of professionals to help, it makes it a smoother transition.,
In both cases, as a move manager/professional organizer, Complete Relocation Solutions can assist in the following ways:
- A digital inventory of household assets (for the attorney, financial planner and the estate) . This inventory is placed on the “cloud” for divorce couples to review on their own, adult sibling(s) or family out of state can review without paying costly airplane flights and taking personal vacation time to come back to the state. The Inventory is created to view items in the home and individuals place an emotional value for the items they have an interest in . Creating opportunities of meaningful items without obstacles and disputes. We call it splitting assets not families (a product from “Fair Split”)..
- Work alongside the couples individually or the widow on de-cluttering, sorting, and organizing in preparation to list the home for sale.
- Selling unwanted household items.
- Discarding, donating or shipping items to family members across the U.S.
- Provide floor planning for their new location and what will fit from their previous home to the new house, apartment orcondo.
- Packing and unpacking at the new location if local, if nationwide can refer colleagues to assist in any state.
- Rightsizing and resettling to provide peace and harmony at the new location.
We just get it done and we want to be a part of your team if you need assistance with a Life Cycle Event..