Rita Woll's Bio: A graduate of Indiana University in Bloomington, IN, with a B.S. in Elementary Education, Rita Woll pursued a career where she could combine her love for building relationships and establishing networks,. In 1979, she established her own image consulting business, Putting It All Together, Inc. Specialzed in a unique set of services for men and women which included: personal and professional appearance enhancement, correction of body language, and etiquette programs for adults and children. Her clients were women and men who wanted to be their best, elected officials, television news anchors and reporters, business executives and management personnel. Additonally, Rita was one of the founding members of Fashion and Image Consultant Association, a national organization established in 1980.
Today, Putting It All Together, Inc. has redirecfted its energies and developed d/b/a Complete Relocation Solutions, a Senior Move Management business. The company works with anyone moving, but specializies in "boomers and seniors." This unique business started (2008) but in 1998 she moved her father from Indianapolis to southern California to a retirement community. The organization provides services in moving, downsizing, and relocating which includes: packing/unpacking at a new location, custom floor planning, corporate/employee transfers,liquidating home furnishings from loss of a loved one, household clean-outs, estate sales, digitzing memories (photos, slides, VHS tapes), and real estate home staging for active showings.
It is Rita's passion and her team to remove the stress of this transitional time for the families who move, downsize and relocate by acting as the families personal project manager.Our team focuses on the senior being moved and de-cluttering, re-organizing and staging the home so the client's project is completed in a cost effective and timely manner. She supervises her team to treat all property with respect, integrity, confidentially, and professionalism, while giving the family a peace of mind.
Her company is a member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) and National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO).
Listed below are just a few of the many "In The News - Story Ideas".....
1. A new and growing industry - Senior Move Managers. An invaluable service. Much like a generation ago of wedding planners organize a life event. The move manager is a resource and can transition the "next stage and the next chapter of the entire life event".
2, "I can't move until I sell my house and find a home for all of my stuff"!
3. "My stuff" - It's not worth much anymore? Who wants it?
4. The Depression Generation - becoming more of pack rats and hoarders - Why?
5. How an industry grew and who is utilizing the services?
6. Retirement? Living in warm weather? The options have changed. More parents are moving into their children's home.
7. Wow, when I talked to Mom on the phone she sounded well until...I actually visited her in her home and found.....